Webster Lake Musky Club and Muskies Inc. Objectives:
• To promote a high quality Muskellunge sport fishery.
• To support selected conservation
practices based on scientific merit and carried out by authorized federal and state agencies.
To promote Muskellunge research.
• To establish hatcheries and rearing ponds and introduce the species
into suitable waters.
• To support the abatement of water pollution.
To maintain records of habits, growth and range of species.
• To disseminate Muskellunge information.
• To promote good fellowship among men , women and children.
• To build a
good working relationship with the local community , area lake residents and the DNR.
• To maintain
and improve the muskellunge fishery in Indiana and the midwest with other Muskies Inc. chapters.